A release date and a gameplay trailer for Pro Basketball Manager 2016!
Your new coaching career begins on January 14th! Step into the shoes of a manager and live each day of your new life at the head of a Basketball team.
Pro Basketball Manager 2016 announces its imminent arrival on Windows PC via a first gameplay trailer. Let's discover it now!
From managing your own arena to the implementation of your strategies during a match, this video provides an overview of the many facets of Pro Basketball Manager 2016, both on and off the court.
Play as the manager of one of the 1,000 playable teams and take control of all aspects of the life of a real coach. Every detail counts and the situations that are faithfully reproduced will keep pushing you to make choices.
What dilemmas will you face? Will you achieve your objectives? It is your own decisions that will determine the success of your team.
In Pro Basketball Manager, each feature will allow you to achieve or, even, exceed the goals that you set at the beginning of the season:
- Recruit your players according to your means and the needs of your team
- Organize group and individual training sessions, taking each player into account
- Create your own strategies and make the right decisions in the 70 worldwide competitions available to you
- Manage the finances of your team and your arena
- Exchange databases with other players and discuss your strategy with the community
Pro Basketball Manager 2016 will test your management skills to the limit and will allow you to give free rein to your desire to lead the team of your dreams to the summit. Begin your season as of January 14th 2016 on Windows PC, via Steam and many other digital platforms.